1. Be bitter or get better? That’s the choice facing the Aggies after the loss to Alabama.
2. Texas A&M needs to see improvement from its defense. Alabama scored two more points than A&M allowed last season in its first four games combined
Colorado State at Alabama
3. With running back T.J. Yeldon reportedly suspended for the first quarter, Nick Saban has made no secret he’s not happy about the discipline of this team.
4. Much of the talk this week hasn’t been about the team but the coach and a certain program in the Lone Star State. ”Right now, Alabama is a better job, and it’s not close.”
5. As a 40-point favorite you want to start strong and then clear the benches.
Troy at Mississippi State
6. Mississippi State looks for its offense to perform all four quarters – only scored one touchdown in fourth quarter this year.
7. Quarterback Tyler Russell will be a game-time decision for the Bulldogs.
Auburn at LSU
8. Heavy rains in Baton Rouge – expect sloppy conditions tonight.
9. Can Auburn’s defense stop the LSU running attack?
10. With Gus Malzahn at Auburn and coordinator Cam Cameron at LSU, both teams have retooled their offenses.
11. Scott Rabalais; “You can tell LSU has been itching for a real fight.”
Missouri at Indiana
12. “If Mizzou can’t beat the Hoosiers — by far, the Big Ten’s most futile program over the last decade — how is it supposed to compete with the five nationally ranked SEC teams still on the schedule?”
14. Advantage Tigers? Indiana has a banged-up offensive line.