1. Alabama sticker doesn’t go over well at a Florida State camp. Coach tells player to remove it.
2. Offensive lineman Josh Casher opens up his recruitment, decommits from Auburn. ”I just felt that it wasn’t fair to me or to Auburn to kind of string them along when I’m having doubts.” Alabama and Florida two of the schools in pursuit.
3. Casher’s St. Paul teammate, linebacker Tre Williams, visited both Alabama and Auburn last week. Still committed to Tigers.
4. Former Alabama lineman Chance Warmack has a younger brother who wants to play for the Crimson Tide.
5. Missouri gets a wide receiver out of the state of Florida. Former Tennessee commit Lawrence Lee says he wants to play for the Tigers. 15th commitment for the Tigers 2014 class.
6. Here’s a roundup of South Carolina recruiting news. Gamecocks already have four commitments in the class of 2015.
7. Linebacker Bryson Allen-Williams has committed to South Carolina but that hasn’t stopped other schools from pursuing him.