2. Georgia gets two commitments from its weekend camp. Class of 2014 now stands at seven.
3. After decommitting from Florida State, cornerback J.C. Jackson now wants to be a Florida Gator. ”It’s very solid. I’m going to stick with the Gators.”
4. Texas A&M picks up a commitment Saturday from tight end Koda Martin. Martin had offers from Alabama, LSU and several other schools. He is the Aggies 13th commitment in the class of 2014.
5. Top quarterback prospect David Cornwell granted fifth year of eligibility. Visited Alabama’s summer prospect camp last week.
6. Georgia is Auburn’s “second home.” Eight of nine Auburn commitments are from Alabama or Georgia.
7. Auburn reportedly extended an offer to Duncan, South Carolina quarterback Jake Bentley on Friday. Bentley just finished his 8th grade year – part of the 2017 recruiting class.