Bear in mind that as extended as 1 seriously follows these strategies, then producing the right hockey picks to be able to win it all will probably just grow to be 1 step closer. Given that of online soccer betting, the game itself has gained a brand new face.
1. There’s room for improvement in Florida’s downfield passing game.
2. Georgia’s fine start to the season has been marred by Saturday’s big loss at South Carolina.
3. Kentucky is traveling to Arkansas with 68 players this weekend… and 42 of them are sophomores or younger. (Ticket sales would suffer, but youth and injuries really might buy Joker Phillips another year.)
4. South Carolina has gone from a 50-to-1 shot of winning the BCS title to a 7-to-1 shot according to the folks in Vegas.
5. Tennessee D-line coach John Palermo wants nose tackle Daniel McCullers to get mad dog mean.
6. Vanderbilt running back Zac Stacy has become a team leader in Nashville.
7. Missouri’s battered offensive line will get its toughest test yet from Alabama. (Though South Carolina’s pretty darn good, too.)
8. Alabama is preparing for potentially severe weather in Columbia (West) tomorrow.
10. And it’s not a real good sign when ex-associates have to step up and vouch for new Auburn offensive coordinator Scot Loeffler.
11. Arkansas’ injury list is “enough for two or three teams.”
12. LSU’s makeshift O-line will have to stack up against the beasts on South Carolina’s defensive line tomorrow.
13. Mississippi State will be looking to fence in Tennessee’s offense tomorrow night.
14. Ole Miss’ Hugh Freeze won’t put up with many more bad decisions from quarterback Bo Wallace.
15. Assistant Brian Polian is bringing energy to Texas A&M’s special teams units.
16. College football predictions including an upset in the SEC.
17. Scoring’s up around the SEC.
18. Gary Pinkel and Nick Saban go way back.
19. Mizzou fans are getting their first real up-close look at Bama passion.
20. Basketball season starts today and here are 68 things to watch in 2012-13.
21. Georgia wants/needs a healthy Marcus Thornton as practice tips off.
22. As impossible as it may seem, Kentucky’s recruiting continues to improve.
24. New South Carolina coach Frank Martin says his team is “learning brand new concepts, ideas, theories.” (Hopefully some basketball, too.)
25. Cuonzo Martin has no doubt Tennessee should be an NCAA Tournament team.
27. It’s time to rebuild Vandy’s hoops team.
28. A new Missouri basketball team will be introduced to Tiger fans tonight.
29. Razorback star guard BJ Young says he’s focused on “a team thing” and not the NBA right now.
30. The Ole Miss basketball team will show off in front of fans outside in downtown Oxford following tonight’s homecoming parade. (Hopefully nobody drives a Deathmobile… NSFW.)
One bonus that we’re proud of… Guess who made AthlonSports.com’s list of the Top 25 Twitter accounts every SEC fan should follow. Yep, MrSEC.com. Now, they refer to us as a “he” when actually we’re a “we” — multiple writers around here, ya know — but we won’t look a gift horse in the mouth. Many thanks to the Athlonians!
And it was just a couple of years ago that Maxim Magazine called us one of the Top 100 Twitter feeds every guy should follow.
You can follow us on Twitter right here.